Developed by Bernd Isert
Outlook on SummerCamp 2013
Bernd Isert on his work and METAFORUM
Metaforum SummerCamp 2013
July 22 to August 10, 2013 in Abano Terme, Italy
Systemic NLP Trainer Training & Train the Trainer
With the NLP Trainer Training you will enhance your pedagogical abilities and communication skills. Authenticity and the development of the trainer's personality will be the focus.
Date: July 22 to August 10, 2013
Investment: €2,950 plus conference flat fee
NLP originally stands for Neuro-Linguistic Process Programming. We have further developed the models from "Programming" into "Process Development". This is a reformed approach that overcomes the limitations of the classic NLP by integrating systemic models.
In the Trainer training you will broaden your teaching and communication skills. Authenticity and the growth of the trainer's personality are the main focus of this seminar. This includes respect for oneself and other people and their models of the world. The symbol for communicative skills is not the stage from which the perfect presenter speaks, but the circle of community. The NLP trainer sees her-/himself as part and promoter of this circle.
The entire learning time for this training is more than 130 hours and fulfils the certification conditions of IANLP.
Participants in this program will also take part in the events of the second part of the Future Congress on Sunday, August 4, 2013, with presentations by Frank Pucelik, Dr. Stephen Gilligan, Bernd Isert, and others. For a surcharge of €125 you will have access to the whole program of the Future Congress from August 2 to 4, 2013.
The content will include:
DEVELOPMENT OF THE TRAINER´S PERSONALITY
- inner balance and personality levels
- visions, aims, and personal path of life
- modeling of excellence
- self-management and coaching
RECOGNIZING AND DESIGNING GROUP PROCESSES
- factual and relational levels
- psycho-geography, group structures
- group interaction and rapport with groups
- utilization of what happens in the group
- basics of process moderation
DEVELOPING PROGRAMS AND TRAININGS
- basic didactic skills
- humanistic teaching and learning
- training phases and the dynamics of learning
- seminar and training design
PRESENTATION AND TRAINER SKILLS
- personal congruence
- use of voice, gestures, body, and space
- use of humor, provocation, and metaphors
- dealing with interferences, objections, and questions
- effective and coherent presentation
- spatial anchors
THE ART OF PRESENTATION
- use of language
- Meta programs
- Nested loops, etc.
- presentations, supervision
Before the training, the participants select a topic in cooperation with the forum. They prepare a 30-minute evening presentation about this topic, which they will give in front of a larger audience. This continues through the three weeks in the camp with different practice-oriented tasks, such as supervision of work groups made up of participants from other trainings.
Several small presentations and executive duties, in which knowledge of NLP contents and methods is required, are also part of the training. As part of a written assignment, participants will design a seminar.
July 22 to August 10, 2013
NLP-e Master Practitioner
Language of instruction
The classes with Sabine Klenke and Tom Andreas will be taught in German, interpreting into English can be organized in individual cases upon request.
Three weeks: €2,950 plus conference flat fee
NLP Master Practitioner certificates from the following NLP institutions can be applied for:
- DVNLP (Deutscher Verband für Neuro-Linguistisches Programmieren), please visit: www.dvnlp.de, fee €26
- NLP-In (International Association of NLP-Institutes), please visit: www.nlp-institutes.net, fee: €25
- Society of NLP (Chris Hall), ), please visit: www.chris-nlp-hall.com, fee: €90